Beverly Schembri is National Co-Chair of the Justice Salon
- BBA and MBA in International Business/Finance from UGA
- Worked for Intel, Delta Air Lines and have spent last 13 years at top Consulting.Tech Firm Accenture
- Currently Director of Geographic Services for the Southeast Region at Accenture
- Member, Past Chapter President and National Committee Member of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc.
- Member of Jack and Jill of America
- Lifetime member of NCNW
- Past member of 100 Black Women
- Member of National Assoc. of Black MBA
- Mother of 8 year old twin girls: Beverly-Claire and Madeleine
- I’ve always homeschooled my twins and they are currently 3rd grade
- Dreamer and entrepreneur at heart
I’m passionate about this issue for many reasons, not the least of which is my desire to see full equality and acceptance of black people for who we are and the the beauty and talents that we possess. Additionally, my desire hits close to home in that my children are bi-racial and I made a commitment for them to see and embrace the part of them that has African roots and to celebrate that part of their heritage, beginning with seeing me, their mother, walk in my true, natural, God-given beauty.